AR Armorer's Vise
The AR-15 platform has become the mainstay of today’s Modern Sporting Rifle market. The popularity and modularity of this platform has created the need for specific tools that allow users to build, maintain and reconfigure AR’s. The Delta Series Armorer’s Vise provides users an ideal foundation for all AR tasks. The integrated mag well insert securely engages the lower receiver and adjusts in angle to accommodate any task. The innovative front support is angle adjustable, allowing the barrel portion of the upper or a forend portion to be secured in its tapered profile. Both front and rear supports have multiple positions in the base and are reversible for maximum customization. The base is constructed of rigid steel with non-slip rubber feet. Feet can be removed for permanent bench-top mounting as well. Depressions formed into the base keep spare parts or tools contained. Additional features in the mag well insert include a hammer stop and a bolt service station that secures the bolt face for disassembly/assembly. The vice works great for assembled guns in closed or break open state, but also is ideal for holding a lower receiver only, for assembly and maintenance. Whether you are building an AR from the ground up or just looking for the ideal cleaning vise the AR Armorer’s Vise is the way to go. This highly adjustable vise delivers a solid work platform ideal for cleaning, maintenance, and gunsmithing.
- An integrated bolt service station will hold and secure the bolt for repair and assembly work.
- Mag well insert includes a hammer stop for safety and trigger work.
- Mag well insert locks in place using the Mag Release button
- Non-slip rubber feet can be removed for permanent bench-top mounting.
- Depressions formed into the base keep spare parts or tools contained.